2009年1月10日 星期六

Make it Happened, the beginning, Part 2

Actually, i've already prepared my dissertation context since october,
because i knew that this festival is really hard to get any databases,
for example: visitor amount, in Taiwan, there is almost no any research about festival,
especially the aspect of "culture impact", no matter from government or individual
research,therefore, i'm trying to get some relationship from local people,
especially the planner from thisfestival and local expert.This vacation,
i was back to Taiwan and go to the county which held this Austronesian of festival,
and got some useful information from my university teacher then went to Taitung for
searchingsome experts and planner,it was really funny because i knew some people from
Taitung, they knew these of experts,that day, this famous expert had other event,
i went to their and help them for their event,i was trying to introduced myself from my
ability in help this event,after that, I got a host job among this event and impression them, therefore, they gave me other useful information after the event, now I have some people who are powerful in Taiwan's culture industry and related with The Festival of Austronesian, I am going to contact with them
and trying to do some interviews about as they know development within this event.





1 則留言:

Joanne 提到...

I am from Taiwan as well, but I didn't know the festival of aboriginal before. Your research will be useful for our country to develop aboriginal's culture.