2008年11月30日 星期日

Make it Happened, the beginning, Part 1

Wooooo, about the dissertation, I already thought about that since school opened,
at the beginning, I was effected from Peter's first assignment which talk about financial of some main festivals held in London, at that time, I used to be focus on London Fashion Week, so that, I wanted to research about fashion brand(didn't decided) how to hold event to promotion their brand image. However, one of my friend told me" why don't you do some special topic? It's really normal in western country." Therefore, I was started to think about some special topic and try so hard, so I just though that I'm come from Taiwan and we have aborigine culture, and also, there have some special festivals, it is make me curious to understand their culture, so now, I'm change to research about our aborigines and going to choose one of main festival to investigate.



Yi-Wen H

沒有留言: